Thursday, January 12, 2012

This Blog....

I've decided to resurrect this blog and do something different.

I've decided that I am going to review things that I am using, things I have used, and things that I have looked at and decided not to use and why. I am skeptical sometimes of "testimonial" on the websites, I mean really who are these people? But I know that I am more likely to buy something or even look that way if someone I know says something about it, or recommends it.

This won't be just curriculum and products but magazines, books, and internet sites as well and why I like them or.... don't like them.

I will also share some things that work for us and tricks that I have learned along the way.

I will also be posting a "Question of the Week" I would love it if you would email me your answer. I know I have so much to learn from others and I know that your knowledge will help others as well. I will post all the answers the following week so you can see what others have done or what works for them.

I don't consider myself an expert at all, and I have only been doing homeschooling for 3 years but I feel like I have something to offer and new ideas are always good.... right??

I'll post as often as I can, and I look forward to meeting and learning from all of you.

Scroll on down to see my Give Aways!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what you are doing! What a great resources. Now I have your brain laid out so I can review it often (lol) to get lots of great ideas - Aleatha

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!!