Monday, January 23, 2012

Question of the Week

Our first Question of the week was: Do you start your school day in the morning, in the afternoon, a little all day long, or are you schedule free?


I don't have a schedule. It doesn't matter to me what time of day we start school. The kids know that they can not watch TV or play until some schoolwork has begun. They each have a binder full of schoolwork to get finished before the day is done. I don't even worry anymore about what order it gets done as long as it gets done.
~Shannon E. 

I home school in the morning, after breakfast. That way I still get my own free time in the afternoon when the little guy takes his nap. But, a few times a week we will do an art project of some sort and we will do that after lunch when the baby is napping.
~Kris S.

We homeschool in the morning. My guys don't do well trying to school in the afternoon. We are just better focused in morning. We have a really good schedule and the boys know what is expected of them. But because we don't school in the afternoon doesn't mean that there isn't learning.
~Me

Next week's question...

We all know that the "Core" subjects{reading, writing, math} are important, but what other subjects essential for your family? {ie music, geography, science ect.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!!