Thursday, January 12, 2012

ME!

 {that's me and Tommy}
Ok, where to start, it's hard sometime to introduce yourself because you never know what other people want to know about....

Well, I'm Leah, I have 4 boys, a dog... that's a boy, and a wonderful husband who has taken me on many great adventures. Not adventures to foreign lands but just life in general. Currently we are in Florida while he goes to Chiropractic school, but it was a long road getting here.

When we got married Steve was going to school to be a nurse, and I had just graduated from a Tech school with an Associates in Computer Aided Drafting. We had our plans and things were good.

Well apparently the Lord knows better than we do... {insert big DUH here} and all our plans changed. After 9/11 Steve joined the military. So while he was at boot camp I packed up our small house. Off we were to Monterey California. While we were there we had our first boy, James.

Then once he was done there we were off to Arizona for more training. Where we got pregnant again when James was 6 months old. I was thinking great he'll be done with training before we have another baby. Well... again the Lord had a different plan and I had Tommy when Steve was in Iraq. Steve was on the phone and got to only hear Tommy cry. James was 15 months old at the time and we were back in Utah

I made my way through a year of being a mom to two babies, and Steve made it home safely and all was well again. Then two months after Steve got home we again found out we were pregnant. I thought well, good at least I'll have a little time with just the four of us before a baby is born. Again, the Lord in all his wisdom blessed us with a determined little boy who didn't think he needed to cook that long and was born 10 weeks early. Tim was in the NICU for 7 weeks before he was able to come home.

Not long after he came home Steve took a different job in Arizona and so we were on the move again.

{I'm going to shorten the story a bit....}

He was deployed again.... Came back, got out of the Army completely, and decided to become a Chiropractor. So here we are.

Since we have been here we added again to our family with yet another baby boy. Benji is a joy to the family... his strong will and all.

Steve graduates in December 2012  and who knows where adventure will take us next??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!!