Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A little bit.

I love watching the boys work together, it makes me happy.

They are putting together a puzzle of "Water Lily's" by Claude Monet. These puzzles are so fun, and they really let the boys see art work up close. I hope the boys develop a better appreciation for artwork than I have.

This week we decided to work together to make butter. {like the "Little Red Hen" friends didn't want to} and we found that many hands make light work.

We got to taste our work after we were done shaking. Well worth the work that we it took.
I really like doing things hands on and I need to work harder to find things like that.
I thought I would give you a peek at a couple little things that we have done.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you made butter! We SO need to do that! I'm a home school mom of three, and I found you through SITS. Your boys are adorable! And I'd love the recipe for those butterscotch cookies! :)

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!!