Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pinterest Finds

Do you Pinterest???

Oh I do and I love it!!

You can always find great ideas there.

I want to share some that I have found.....

This is on my board labeled Writing 

Here are some fun ideas that I found


First Grade Fresh had a great idea about a poster for the "Y" and way it sometimes sounds like 'i' and sometimes like 'e'. Take a look because she has another poster on the same post that would be a good help too.


Here is one from Zeek's Zoo. Its a fun way to show what different writings are. I am going to do this and put it in a binder so I can have the boys do a writing and they can go and see an example of what it is.

 Here is another fun printable  for making words plural. This one is from Inspired in Second
For most of these I am going to put into a writing binder that the boys can look at if they need too. I would love to put things on the walls here but I only have a  limited amount of wall space so into a binder it goes.

These are just a few things from the wonderful world of Pinterest that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!!